Thursday, September 17, 2009

I HATE This....

Why you will think all of the things is my fault??



Formaly, you said pui me go pasar malam . But you suddenly said not free.want go public bank for work. But I'm fetching Sophia to my house edi. You want me HOW??? fetch her back??? or ask her go back herself???? Is I fetch her out gah.. Please la...You suddenly said not free then we no need to eat our dinner.isit??? We go there is having our dinner.not go for gap zai or what . Okay.



You said i go out no tell you, so you angry me..

Then how about you??

Where you go everyday,I also dont know..

You tell me this is your work privacy. Okay.
Nevermind. But can you let me know what time you finish work and after work where will you go??

I tell myself manytimes, you still working not free to message me.. but got manytimes you make me so sam fu you know???

I know everytimes you finish work, the FIRST person you will find, message or call. is not ME.

Maybe your colleagues, friends, your EX or your 暧昧对象,then until the LAST just ME..
I know got many girls likes you.. And you know they all likes you.PLEASE la..dont called DEAR, 宝贝,老婆 and something like that la.!!! To girls, they will like to play with you, coz just flirt, no one will know. To you, 来者不拒嘛..must nothing la.coz got ppl flirt with you, 又不用负责任又可以玩,feel so good what..
Am I RIGHT????
I think I got told you manytimes edi..
I HATE SHARE SOMETHING WITH EVERYONE.
INCLUDE YOU.
You want flirt with other girls.FINE. You just go. And I think we just stop at here.
IF you want to be with me again.
PLEASE DONT DO THIS AGAIN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you flirt with many girls NOW. And I know WHO is them. If you still dont want to STOP IT. Then we're OVER. Or maybe you told me HONESTLY I will FORGIVE you .You know i HATE people LIE ON ME!!!
This is the LAST CHANCE .!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment